Terms of Service
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND UPTIMESPY.COM. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR OR USING THE UPTIMESPY.COM SERVICE.
By using the service provided on the UptimeSpy.com.com website’s (“Service”), a service of UptimeSpy.com (“UptimeSpy.com”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Use of Your UptimeSpy.com Account
1. You must use a valid email address for your UptimeSpy.com account.
2. You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
3. Only one free account per person or legal entity is allowed.
4. You are solely responsible for the security of your account and keeping your password safe.
Clients opt-in on sign-up of UptimeSpy.com free website monitoring services. This includes UptimeSpy.com and parent company @FindMyHost. Opt-out options are provided.
Payment and Billing
1. You must provide UptimeSpy.com with accurate billing information and keep this information up to date. This applies to all paid accounts, and also for free accounts if you are using and paying for any extra services.
2. By subscribing to the Service you give UptimeSpy.com the right to charge your credit card, or bill you via other payment methods, for fees connected with the Service such as renewal fees or fees for extra services.
3. The UptimeSpy.com Service is a subscription service. You pay in advance for each billing cycle on the first day of that cycle.
4. Your UptimeSpy.com account will be renewed automatically until you cancel the Service.
5. You are responsible for all charges incurred related to your UptimeSpy.com account, including any applicable taxes or extra service fees.
6. You can at any time change between different billing cycles. The new billing cycle length takes effect after the expiration of the current cycle (i.e. at the next renewal date).
1. If you wish to ask for a refund or have an invoice cancelled, you need to open a ticket with accounting within 7 days (one week) of the invoice date. You will receive an automatic confirmation email back that acts as your receipt and proof that UptimeSpy.com has received your refund request.
2. If you do not receive this receipt email it is your responsibility to contact UptimeSpy.com within these 7 days to manually confirm that UptimeSpy.com has received your request.
Upgrading and Downgrading of Accounts
1. You can at any time upgrade or downgrade to a different UptimeSpy.com account type inside the UptimeSpy.com control panel. The change to your account type will take effect immediately and apply to all future invoices.
2. After an upgrade you will be billed right away for the remaining time until the next renewal (the amount will be reduced with what you have already paid).
3. After a downgrade you will be billed at the next renewal date.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
1. You may at any time cancel your UptimeSpy.com account inside the UptimeSpy.com control panel provided that any past invoices have been paid. UptimeSpy.com does not accept cancellations via email or phone.
2. Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. UptimeSpy.com reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
3. Opt-out of any email from parent company @FindMyHost terminates free UptimeSpy.com account.
Use of Customer’s Name and Company Name
1. UptimeSpy.com reserves the right to use your name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the UptimeSpy.com.com website and other communication with existing or potential UptimeSpy.com customers. To decline UptimeSpy.com this right you need to open a ticket with support stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
Changes to Terms of Service
1. These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at http://WWW.UPTIMESPY.COM/LEGAL.HTML.
1. The UptimeSpy.com Service is provided “as is” and “as available”.
2. UptimeSpy.com reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features and package types.
3. UptimeSpy.com reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via email.
4. UptimeSpy.com reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
5. UptimeSpy.com gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that UptimeSpy.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if UptimeSpy.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the UptimeSpy.com service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the UptimeSpy.com service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the UptimeSpy.com service; or 5. any other matter relating to the UptimeSpy.com service.
2. Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the UptimeSpy.com Service are your sole responsibility. UptimeSpy.com shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
3. In no event shall UptimeSpy.com's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
2. You agree to immediately notify UptimeSpy.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
1. If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. This contract shall be governed by the substantive law of Oklahoma and the United States of America.
2. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by the District Court of Oklahoma in the United States of America.
- Mailing Address UptimeSPY, Inc.
3837 Spyglass Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (Monday to Friday) 10.00am
CST to 6:00pm CST.
You can reach us at